Thursday 10 October 2013

Thought of The Day

Perfect Body?

 'Fat' and 'Skinny' are two terms that are loosely used, by this is mean they are said  without real thought,  in my eyes 'Fat' and 'Skinny' are both perfect. Perfect is seeing the up-sides and down-sides of something and learning to accept both and love it.  Who  can define what 'Fat' is or what 'Skinny' is?  those terms are both as equally as hurtful in my eyes even though they mean different things.



For most people weight or body shape is a struggle, it always has been for me. Especially being a teenager, media has such a massive impact on me personally. But it is important to realise that our 'imperfections' are what makes us unique, we are all individuals made of the same substance, most of us just don't recognise that it is okay to be yourself.


 They say no body is 'perfect', however, one could argue 'perfection' is in the eye of the be-holder, just as beauty. The important thing to remember is that no matter what shape or size you are you need to be happy. If you love chocolate eat the chocolate (this doesn't mean 10 bars a day) but do what is right for you, don't feel pressured by someone else's judgement. In my eyes everyone is beautiful (soppy soppy).



                                                                            Thank you so much for reading, em x




3 comments:

  1. what a refreshing post! we love the way you write, and agree that perfection is definitely in the eye of the beholder!

    www.mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a good post, I completely agree, i wrote something similar to this saying that everyone is beautiful, just not everyone sees it:)

    Lovely, love Em xx
    emtalks.co.uk
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3934124/emtalks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww both of those comments have made my day! I have been feeling slightly under the weather so thanks guys! I will definitely check out both of our blogs when I'm with my laptop! Love you xx

    ReplyDelete