Tuesday 20 August 2013

Confessions Of A Shopaholic Tag

So it's kinda late in the evening and I fancied doing a tag (why not) Every body loves tags right? (right? thought so) I guess you will find out, I hope you enjoy this as much as I do writing it, besides I have a few confessions to make..

Here we go

1. Would you consider yourself a shopaholic?
Definitely, I find browsing at products (highstreet and highend) takes me to another world (so therapeutic) I find making a purchase so hard to resist

2. How would you classify your style?
Feminine yet edgy (I'd like to think so) by edgy I mean wearing a biker jackets not a jacket for a biker , I love oversized tees with high waisted jeans aswell, and occasionally I rock a blouse

3. What store can you not leave with out at least buying one thing?
This is pretty easy for me, Topshop (sooo predictable) I have an obsession with their frilly socks since i nearly own every pair (why just buy one when you can have soo many?) it's like my second home

4. Where do you find the best deals?
Boots, it's very common you will find a 3 for 2 deal in boots, when make up is on offer, it's in my shopping basket, im a sucker for deals (especially on when lipsticks are involved) I'm always in and out of boots so it's great when I can save money (every penny counts)

5. What designer are you willing to splurge for?
I tend to splurge on makeup as I live soo far away from a Mac or Nars counter so when I get the opportunity to go to one, I spend money like I breathe oxygen it's lethal sometimes, but I don't regret a minute of makeup madness

6. Do you have a go-to shopping outfit?
A dress and a Leather Jacket or My favourite High Waisted Jeans from Topshop called 'Joni' jeans, comfortable yet stylish

7. What's your guilty pleasure?
Frilly socks with Converse

8. What is one stapel clothing piece you can't live without?
Leather Jacket (must have item) h&m have some great ones at the moment

9. What is a trend you hope never goes out of style?
Oversized tees with a chunky chain

10. What trend did you think passed away quickly?
Kaki, love this colour, will be back in for Autum (I hope)

11. Who is your fashion icon?
I like changing my style, as I don't stick to a particular trend, but if I had to choose it would be Rhianna (due to oversized tees and a bold lip)

So there you have it. I hope you enjoyed reading! I enjoyed writing, this tag was fun to do. Hope you are enjoying the last of the warm weather! Lots of love em x

No comments:

Post a Comment