Friday 14 June 2013

Liebster Award

Hey Petals..so I have been nominated for the Liebster Award! I would just like to thank the lovely Naomi 
For nominating me! You should definitely check out her blog if you click here! I am very flattered and i would like to say a big thank you! If you are unsure about what the Liebster award is, it is basically an award for people who have under 200 followers or people just like myself new to blogger, to help expand them into the blogging world. 


The rules:
  • You must answer 11 questions set by the blogger who nominated you.
  • You yourself must then pick 11 blogs with under 200 followers to also be nominated for the award.
  • You must think up 11 questions for these nominees to answer & also notify them.
  • You must link back to the blogger who nominated you for the award.



Here are my 11 questions from Naomi: 

1. Liquid or gel eyeliner?
Liquid, its easier to apply (especially for a lazy person like myself)
2. Dresses or playsuits?
Definitely dresses, they are so versatile, and i have never really found a playsuit that suits my figure.  
3. Uggs or converse?
CONVERSE!! (i got a bit excited) these are my favourite shoes to wear ever, super comfortable and go with anything, i do love uggs though! 
4. Favorite perfume?
Lady million by Paco Rabanne or Lover Dose by Diesel they are the best all year round scents ever!
5. Your no.1 go to everyday beauty product?
My super affordable Mua (makeup academy) eye brow kit. (you can find this at superdrug for under £5) 
6. Brushes or no brushes?
Brushes all the way! Couldnt live without them!
7. Bottled fake tan or in store Spray tan?
Instore! I awful at doing my own!
8. If you could have any other hair colour other than your current one, what would it be?
Dark auburn, i love that colour sooo much! 
9. Lip gloss or Lipstick?
Lipstick everytime, i love my matte shades! 
10. Summer or winter?
With out a doubt Winter, i love summer, but i also love comfy over sized jumpers!
11. Favorite blog post to read? (e.g haul, review etc)
Hmmm! thats a tough one! i would have to say hauls, as i love shopping myself!


My Nominees:
Laura: 

(need two more nominees, im searching. i will update you tomorrow) 



My questions:

1.Dolly shoes or trainers (converse or vans etc)?
2. Favourite perfume?
3. Bold lip or neutral?
4. Full coverage or Light?
5. High end or drugstore?
6. Oversized or Fitted?
7. 'Go-to' makeup product?
8. Summer or Winter?
9. Something you can't live without?
10. Favourite starbucks drink?
11. What inspires you?


Sorry they are un-original!


I would just like to say another thank you Naomi! Check out her blog! Good luck everyone! Enjoy the weekend!
lots of love Em x




No comments:

Post a Comment